Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Review



Manga here, and all I have to say is……words can’t describe my hatred towards this crappy game. Glitchy. New character that fucks the Sonic franchise with his time paradox crap. ‘Nuff said. But that’s my opinion, I won’t be biased. Let the review begin. WAIT, by the way kiddies, don't let the name fool you. This is no remake.

So, Sonic the Hedgehog (otherwise known as Sonic ’06) starts off with some great music. It stars three characters, Sonic, Shadow, and a new character, Silver the Hedgehog. I jumped right into gameplay with Sonic and played for about 3 hours.



[Sonic] Hour 1 -
The game opens up with some fantasic CGI cinematics. Eggman attacks this city surrounded by water called Soleana to kidnap the HUMAN female lead. Which just happens to be a princess. *1up SFX plays*

[Sonic] Hour 2 -
Now that Eggman’s generic plan has fallen through, we have to make chase. In other words, TIME FOR SOME MOTHERFUCKING GAMEPLAY. For half of the first act, you play as Sonic, then at some point, you switch to Tails. *10 minutes of glitching and dying later* I come to find Sonic running and you can’t stop him. I forgot the name of that type of game though. I kept running into crap until I beat it. *ding*

[Sonic] Hour 3 -
I find myself in game’s hub world, the city of Soleana. It took me an hour to do what could’ve taken 15 minutes. I toyed with the retarded minigames and that was all.

I saved and went to Shadow’s story. And played for a few minutes. Long story short, he’s too badass for me to handle. (In other words, the game glitched too fucking bad…)

Silver’s story…uh…volcanoes and a boss battle. Killed me to death.

If you wanna game with glitches, time paradoxes, beastiality, Sonic ’06 is your game…


6.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment